Conditions of Use
These General Business Terms and Conditions regulate product orders submitted to MrLens Schweiz GmbH (hereinafter MrLens). General Business Terms and Conditions currently in force apply to every order. They may be amended at any time by MrLens. MrLens is a Swiss company with registered offices in Hünenberg. Jurisdiction is Zug, Switzerland. Orders submitted to MrLens are subject to Swiss law.
- MrLens uses the data entrusted to the Company by its Customers respecting their privacy. Customer data shall not be sold, rented, loaned to or shared with any third parties whatsoever.
- MrLens makes every effort to supply its customers only with the highest-quality products from reputable manufacturers. Our priority is the satisfaction of our customers, and our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service at an extraordinary price.
- MrLens strives to provide the most complete and accurate product information (e.g. water content, weight, packaging image, product properties, etc.). Customers are advised in any case to consult the specific information on the package leaflet or the product information on the website of the product’s manufacturer. The latter take precedence over the information given by MrLens.
- All prices are in Swiss Francs (CHF), Swiss Value Added Tax included.
Money Back Guarantee on Contact Lenses
- MrLens grants a five-day “money back guarantee” on unopened contact lenses in their original sealed and undamaged packaging. The date of the postmark is considered proof. A credit can only be made if the contact lens package is received in undamaged condition by MrLens. A copy of the respective invoice shall be included.
- Coloured lenses, fun lenses, sunglasses, perfumes and cosmetics are excluded from return.
Guarantee and Warranty
- The goods received shall be checked by the recipient for completeness and accuracy immediately upon delivery. Complaints after 5 working days shall not be accepted.
- MrLens offers no warranty beyond the warranty of the products themselves.
- All warranty claims must be submitted directly and exclusively to the manufacturer. Any liability on part of MrLens is excluded.
- Due to protection of data privacy, MrLens doesn’t accept credit card payment over phone, E-Mail and Fax.
- MrLens reserves the right to deliver orders upon a previous creditworthiness check. By submitting their order, customers give their permission to MrLens to obtain this credit information.
- MrLens reserves the right make delivery dependent on an advance payment.
- MrLens may cancel an order if the customer is not creditworthy, has one or more outstanding invoices due to MrLens or for any other reason. The customer shall have no claim for damages in such case.
- MrLens reserves the right to apply quantity restrictions for bulk orders.
Offer Description / Images
- MrLens strives to describe products as accurately as possible. MrLens uses the original descriptions of the respective manufacturers and providers for this purpose and assumes no responsibility for their accuracy. Customers are advised in any case to consult the specific information on the package leaflet or the product information on the website of the product’s manufacturer. The latter take precedence over the information given by MrLens. Product images may vary. In particular, the user’s own eye colour is to be taken into account for colour contact lenses.
Changes / Availability
- The right to price changes and amendments to ordering and delivery conditions are reserved. MrLens strives to keep the images and details provided as updated as possible; however, manufacturer-related changes may occur without previous notice.
- Changes in the range of products may occur at any time. MrLens strives to deliver the products to the customer within the displayed delivery time frame. The customer shall be informed should the delivery time frame be exceeded or should the product be no longer available in this form. In such cases, MrLens reserves the right to cancel an order. The customer shall not be entitled to damages, should an offered or ordered product be no longer available.
- If a customer has ordered several products, but one of them is no longer available, the entire order shall not be considered as cancelled but only the non-available products.
When submitting their orders, customers confirm that:
- They have used contact lenses similar to those ordered for at least 6 months without any problems (applicable to contact lenses or contact lens care products orders).
- They have been examined within the last 12 months by an eye doctor / optician without any complications associated with the wearing of contact lenses being discovered
- Should any complaint arise from the use of contact lenses or of cosmetic products, they shall stop using the product altogether and get examined by a professional (doctor, pharmacist, optician) immediately.
- Prior to using the product they shall carefully read the package leaflet (also available online on the website of the respective product manufacturer) and contact a professional doctor, pharmacist, optician, etc.) for clarification and questions.
- They will not hold MrLens responsible for any complications, complaints, other problems encountered, product guarantee/warranty claims, and that they will resort exclusively to the product’s manufacturer.
Shipping within Switzerland
- Payment against invoice, payable within 10 days of receipt of the goods.
- Payment by credit card (Mastercard / Visa / Diners).
- Shipping fees: PostPac Economy CHF 6.50 / PostPac Priority CHF 7.50.
- The goods remain property of MrLens until full payment.
- Additional shipping fees due to an incorrect customer address shall be borne by the customer.
- The relevant postal shipping company is liable for any loss or damage during shipment. Customer claims are to be made directly to them. After delivery the responsibility of the package lies with the customer.
- Cash in advance.
- Payment by credit card (Mastercard / Visa).
- Care products can unfortunately not be delivered abroad due to high shipping fees.
- Shipping fees Europe: PostPac Economy CHF 15.00 / PostPac Priority CHF 20.00.
- Shipping to other countries: PostPac Economy CHF 20.00 / PostPac Priority CHF 25.00.
- All prices are exclusive of any customs fees and foreign Value Added / Sales Tax.
- Additional shipping fees due to an incorrect customer address shall be borne by the customer.
- The relevant postal shipping company is liable for any loss or damage during shipment. Customer claims are to be made directly to them.
- The delivery time is indicated individually for each item.
- MrLens strives to respect the delivery times indicated but cannot guarantee their strict compliance.
- If an order contains items with different delivery times, a single delivery shall be made for the whole shipment. In urgent cases, partial deliveries may be requested in writing or by telephone. The right to bill additional shipping fees is reserved in this case.
- If the customer is in default of payment of an invoice, MrLens may charge the defaulting customer a reminder fee of CHF 10.00 per reminder.
Refunds and returns
- The goods received shall be checked immediately for completeness and accuracy by the recipient. Complaints after 5 working days shall not be accepted.
- Contact lenses complained about must be shipped to MrLens to make a claim to the manufacturer in a suitable contact lens container, stored in an appropriate care product and in the blister pack (or the original glass container for annual contact lenses). A copy of the invoice shall be included. Complaints concerning dried contact lenses cannot be accepted because checking with the manufacturer for defects is no longer possible in this case and any application for replacement in this case hall be rejected.
- All other products shall be returned together with a copy of the invoice in their original packaging.
- Returns are to be franked and the sender/customer shall bear the cost thereof.
- Returns shall be made to the following address: MrLens Schweiz GmbH, Rothusstrasse 17, CH-6331 Hünenberg.
Miles & More
- Customers can earn miles with every order, i.e. for every franc of an order the customer is awarded one mile (postage excepted).
- The customer shall enter his/her Miles & More service card number into the field provided to this end. If the customer already has an account with MrLens, then he/she may add the service card number to the account information.
- Important: Missing mileage credits shall be reported to MrLens within 30 days of payment. Late reports cannot be credited. Miles and coupons are non-cumulative.
- Customers can earn 4-fold surprize bonus points with every order, i.e. for every franc of their product order they receive 4 bonus points (postage excepted).
- Customers who own a credit card issued by Viseca and have subscribed to the surprize bonus program may benefit from this.
- A Viseca credit card may be requested at: http://www.viseca.ch/privatkunden/kreditkarten
- Subscribe to surprize and earn 1,000 points at: https://www.surprize.ch/registrierung
- Questions and answers concerning surprize: https://www.surprize.ch/support/faq
Promotional discounts offered by MrLens Schweiz GmbH excluded, unless stated otherwise, all products of Anastasia Beverly Hills, Chanel, Tarte, Kat von D, Huda, Charlotte Tilbury, Jo Malone, Bobby Brown, Morphe, Farsali, Gerard Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Molton Brown and items that already have discounts applied. Offers are not cumulative.