||2x 360ml + 2 lens cases
PRODUCT QUALITIES Ranked #1 in contact lens comfort, AOSEPT Clear Care is formulated without the added preservatives found in some multi-purpose solutions.
According to a recent study, replacing a one-bottle solution with a lens care system without added preservatives, such as a peroxide-based solution, can increase comfort.
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE HISTORY Hydrogen peroxide-based solutions have historically been considered the “gold standard” in contact lens care. However, some contact lens wearers move from peroxide systems towards the more convenient one-bottle multi-purpose solutions. Today, AOSEPT Clear Care combines the unsurpassed cleaning and disinfecting of a hydrogen peroxide-based solution with the convenience of a one-bottle system.
UNIQUE CLEANING AND DISINFECTING AOSEPT Clear Care contains hydrogen peroxide to clean and disinfect contact lenses, as well as a built-in cleaner. AOSEPT Clear Care provides additional triple-action cleaning power:
Hydrogen peroxide penetrates the lens to provide deep cleaning.
Mechanical forces caused by the bubbling remove surface protein.
DISPOSABLE LENS CASE Studies show that most people do not clean or replace their lens case regularly, risking lens contamination. Every package of AOSEPT Clear Care contains a disposable lens case with built-in neutralizing disc to promote healthy habits and ensure proper neutralization.
The hydrogen peroxide reacts with the neutralizing disc to neutralize the hydrogen peroxide to a sterile, buffered saline and to remove surface protein.
- Clear Care should always be used in the provided lens case with built-in neutralizer
- Never put AOSEPT Clear Care directly into the eye
- Never rinse lenses with AOSEPT Clear Care prior to insertion into the eye. Solution must be neutralized.
- Never use AOSEPT Clear Care in a flat lens case
- Always soak lenses in the provided lens case for at least six hours prior to inserting into the eye
- Always discard the old lens case to avoid contamination and ensure proper neutralization